Maximize Your Potential and Lift Heavier Weights Injury Free!
- Can't lift heavier weights because your wrists are giving out or they hurt?
- Sick of wraps too short or coming off under pressure?
- Tired of cheap wraps and straps cutting off your blood circulation?
- Your Grip is giving out when lifting heavy weights?
We Have The Perfect Wraps and Straps For Any Type Of Workout!
Wrist Wraps Features:
- 20" long by 3” wide - allowing desired tension adjustment with multiple wraps around your wrists (loose or tight depending on the intensity of the workout).
- Heavy duty, thick cotton/elastic material with double stitching throughout for maximum durability AND comfort.
- High grade, strategically positioned velcro for secure installation, never coming off under pressure.
- Thumb loop to position the wraps correctly
Lifting Straps Features:
- 22.5” long by 1.5” wide – allowing quick and easy installation on any kind of barbells/dumbbells/machines
- Thick neoprene padded wrist for extra comfort and performance.
- Top grade, heavy duty material for maximum durability and gripping power.
- Best lifting straps to help you focus strictly on the muscle groups you are targeting without having to worry about your grip.
Product Weight: 0.5 lb
Quantity: 4 (1 Pair Wrist Wraps - 1 Pair Wrist Straps)
Length (Wrist Wraps): 20"
Width (Wrist Wraps): 3"
Length (Wrist Straps): 22.5"
Width (Wrist Straps): 1.5"
Material (Wrist Wraps): 40% Elastic, 10% Polyester, 50% Cotton
Material (Wrist Straps): Cotton / Polypropylene with Neoprene Padded Wrist Support
How To Use Wrist Wraps:
1. Position your thumb in the thumb loop
2. Start wrapping around the wrist, stretching the material to set the rigidity.
3. Continue wrapping towards the hand.
4. Finish off by wrapping up to the base of your thumb and lower hand, locking the wrist in place.
5. You can remove or keep the thumb loop around your thumb, depending on your preference.
How To Use Wrist Wraps:
1. Put the strap through the loop
2. Put your hand through so the loop is on the opposite side of your thumb
3. Place the strap across the palm of your hand, leaving the logo on top of your wrist
4. Take the strap and start wrapping the strap from underneath the bar
5. Tighten your grip by rotating the wrap on the bar until you feel it secure.
The Wrist Wraps and Wrist Straps should not be used by anyone under 16 years of age. If you feel any discomfort or numbness while using the Wrist Wraps or Straps, immediately stop usage and remove the Wraps or Straps.