Thank you for accessing the IronBullStrength.com Website (“Site”) operated by 8776628 Canada Inc. d/b/a Iron Bull Strength. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Iron Bull Strength to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We use your personal information to:
- help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- tailor ads or other communications to be most relevant to you.
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, and email address. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to create a gift registry, to request us to notify you of new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address. Your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under Iron Bull Strength’s control.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to create a gift registry, to request us to notify you of new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Iron Bull Strength’s control, except that:
- As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, Federal Express, etc.) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
3. Contests and Other Promotions.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account . You can make these by emailing your request to Iron Bull Strength at https://www.IronBullStrength.com/contacts/ .
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information to Iron Bull Strength.
If you would prefer to opt out of online IronBullStrength.com advertising that may be targeted or tailored to your interests, you can can use the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Tool. To opt out of an NAI member’s advertising program, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) consumer opt-out page.
- Check the box that corresponds to the company from which you wish to opt out. Alternatively, you can check the box labeled “Select All” and each member’s opt-out box will be checked for you.
- Next click the “Submit” button. The Tool will automatically replace the specified advertising cookie(s) and verify your opt-out status.
Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It only means that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns.
Iron Bull Strength.com supports the DNT (Do Not Track) browser initiative which allows users to make choices about the information collected by their browsers. The DNT browser setting is now supported by recent versions of major browsers, including Firefox 5+, Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 5.1+, and Chrome. Implementations of DNT are evolving. Please visit your browser's help section for the most recent implementation details.
Examples of how to turn on DNT:
Firefox 5 and above:
- Open the Preferences menu and click Privacy.
- Check the box for Tell web sites I do not want to be tracked.
Internet Explorer 9 and above:
- Visit Microsoft's Tracking Protection page for information about setting up tracking protection on Microsoft browsers.
- Open Chrome and go to Preferences.
- Go to Settings and select “Show advanced settings...” at the bottom.
- Under Privacy, check the box next to “Send a ‘Do Not Track’ request with your browsing traffic” and click“OK” from the pop-up.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY NOTICE
Who We Are
Iron Bull Strength is a sports equipment manufacturer headquartered in Quebec, Canada. Iron Bull Strength is the controller of your personal data that we have collected.
Personal Data is a legal term that describes any information that identifies a particular person and has special meaning under European Union law.
For purposes of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is any information that can identify you, either directly or indirectly, such as a name, an identification number, your IP address, data about your location, or information about your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
We are providing you this notice because we have collected some of your personal data from you. We collect your data for a variety of reasons, depending on whether you are an employee, a customer, an agent, or a vendor.
What is the Legal Basis and Purpose for Holding Your Personal Information?
If you are a customer, an employee, or a job applicant, the personal information we hold, and use is necessary for the performance of the services contract to which you are a party. If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect, and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer, and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you. In some cases, our legal basis for collecting your personal data is because you have expressly consented to our collection and use of your personal information.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
If you are a customer, applicant for employment, vendor or agent, we will keep your personal data on an ongoing basis for so long as we have a legitimate interest to inform you of our services, or until our contractual relationship has terminated, as the case may be. We are required to retain certain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have important rights that you may exercise to protect your personal data. You may access those rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights concerning your personal data that we hold and process that you can exercise at any time:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: if Iron Bull Strength refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the process below.
Please note: we will not be able to delete information that is required to maintain our business purpose or that is required to facilitate your contract with us. All the above requests will be forwarded on to other parties holding and processing your data where appropriate.
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office for the United Kingdom’s website at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/.
What forms of ID will I need to provide to access this?
Iron Bull Strength accepts the following forms of ID and validation when information on your personal data is requested: You will need to send an email from the email address account associated with your personal data as stored on Iron Bull Strength’s systems.
Under what Circumstances will Iron Bull Strength Contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
For certain types of personal data, we have asked for your consent to use the data for certain described purposes at the time you provided it. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
When you give us your consent, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purpose identified in the consent request. Where we ask you for additional personal data, we will obtain your consent to our proposed use of that data where required, and always tell you why and how the information will be used.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted by Iron Bull Strength to perform certain services for us, or to collaborate directly with you. For a complete and up-to-date list of the third parties we are currently using, please send an email to email@example.com
Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only for the purposes and to complete the tasks identified within the Iron Bull Strength/Contractor contract. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Iron Bull Strength's procedures. If we wish to pass your personal data onto any additional third parties, we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Iron Bull Strength may transfer your personal information within Iron Bull Strength and/or to other third parties, such as our third-party service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected. This may include the United States. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws. In particular, we have implemented safeguards in the form of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. The safeguards ensure compliance with the data protection requirements of the GDPR as well as your rights appropriate to the processing of your personal data. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safeguarding Personal Data
Please refer to the “Safeguarding Personal Information” section above for information about our data security measures.
Who Do I Contact to Lodge a Complaint About How My Personal Data Is Being Handled?
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we handle your personal data, you can contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner Office for the United Kingdom. Their Help Desk number is 0303 123 1113.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Assisting you in navigation of our sites
- To help you provide feedback to us
- Analysing your use of our products, services or applications
We use the following cookies and classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Performance cookies
- Session cookies
- Targeting cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below.
Cookie Privacy Setting
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Iron Bull Strength currently uses the following cookies;
|loc||.addthis.com||Used by our provider AddThis to detect visitor location when providing sharing buttons on the blog|
|kvcd||.addthis.com||Provides analytical information about how visitors use the site.|
|km_ai||.addthis.com||Provides analytical information about how visitors use the site.|
|_gat||.addthis.com||Google Universal Analytics - it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|km_lv||.addthis.com||Used by our provider AddThis to measure analytics using Kissmetrics on sharing buttons|
|ssc||.addthis.com||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.|
|uvc||.addthis.com||Used by our provider AddThis to count unique visitors when providing sharing buttons|
|ouid||.addthis.com||Social Sharing Button https:/.addthis.com/privacy|
|_gid||.addthis.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|km_vs||.addthis.com||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile internal user conversion and site features usage statistics.|
|na_tc||.addthis.com||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.|
|bku||.addthis.com||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.|
|_ga||.addthis.com||Google Universal Analytics - This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|MR||.bat.bing.com||Marketing - Retargeting|
|MUID||.bing.com||Marketing - Retargeting|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Marketing - Retargeting|
|fr||.facebook.com||Marketing - Retargeting|
|APISID||.google.com||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|SSID||.google.com||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|HSID||.google.com||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.|
|BVSID||.network.bazaarvoice.com||Allows internal BV web analytics to be correlated to the same user browsing session for interactions across the BV network.|
|BVID||.network.bazaarvoice.com||Allows internal BV web analytics to be correlated to the same user for interactions across the BV network.|
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||The JSESSIONID cookie is used to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application. The cookie value is generated by Jetty. JSESSIONID is a session cookie that is deleted when the browser closes.|
|__cfduid||.providesupport.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|PAPVisitorId||.ironbullstrength.com||This cookie belongs to the affiliates system. It keeps track of the origin of a visit and applies the appropriate commission in case of a sale. Not required to use the site.|
|SLI2_953157259||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|SLI4_953157259||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|_uetsid||.ironbullstrength.com||This is a cookie utilised by Microsoft Bing Ads and is a tracking cookie. It allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited our website.|
|_gid||.ironbullstrength.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|__cfduid||.ironbullstrength.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|_ga||.ironbullstrength.com||This is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users|
|__btr_id||.ironbullstrength.com||Bronto Cart Recovery cookie that contains a customer cart ID that can be associated with a user.|
|SLIBeacon_953157259||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|__utmz||.ironbullstrength.com||This cookie tracks where visitors have come to the Iron Bull Strength site, ie directly browsing to the site, using a search engine (tracks the search term used, etc.), as well as the geographical location of the visitor. It allows Google Analytics to report on how to "credit" a visit or successful ecommerce transaction|
|SLI1_953157259||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|BVBRANDSID||.ironbullstrength.com||These cookies enable the site to show reviews on our products.|
|BVBRANDID||.ironbullstrength.com||These cookies enable the site to show reviews on our products.|
|r_report_s_uuid||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|productIdsLog||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|frontend||.ironbullstrength.com||this cookie is used to handle user sessions during customer visits|
|r_report_clbl||.ironbullstrength.com||Marketing - web analytics|
|MUIDB||bat.bing.com||This cookie is an analytics service provided that connects data from the Bing advertising network with actions performed on the Website.|
|BVImplmain_site||These cookies enable the site to show reviews on our products.|
|PAPVisitorId||stores visitor id|
|__atuvs||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. This is believed to be a new cookie from AddThis which is not yet documented, but has been categorised on the assumption it serves a similar purpose to other cookies set by the service.|
|wordpress_google_apps_login||Allows user to login via Google Apps.|
|external_referer||Marketing - web analytics|
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Effective May 25, 2018